top of page
Please find below upcoming events, workshops and retreats in 2023 and 2024.
I look forward to connecting with you soon! Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions about the upcoming events!!!!!
- Sat, Jun 10RenoThis program addresses the role of mindfulness in the three stages of life changes – separation, transition, integration. Specifically, this course explores life changes and transitions associated with becoming a arent, career changes, and retirement.
- Multiple DatesSat, Jun 17Mindfulness in Daily LifeThis FREE, 1-hour session typically begins with a short Transitioning and Arriving practice and includes a 15 to 20-minute guided meditation. The focus of this session is the practical application of mindfulness in daily life.
- Sat, Aug 19Bandon, OR 97411, USAThis – long awaited, very small – retreat is available to members of the South Reno Mindfulness community. It will be held in Bandon, Oregon, at a beautiful coastal location with private access to the beach.
- Multiple DatesSat, Sep 09Location is TBDThese half-day retreats are offered without charge to members of the South Reno Mindfulness (SRM) community. Much of the retreat will be in silence and will be focused on mindfulness practices, such as the body scan, mindful movement, and sitting mediation
- Mon, Oct 09Incline VillageThis 4-day National Judaical College program is an opportunity to pause from the many complexities of being a judge and find some space to breathe and reflect. It is a practice of learning to pay attention to our thoughts, emotions, and physical sensations and acknowledging whatever is present.
- Multiple DatesWed, Oct 18RenoIn this 6-week in person course, you will learn a three-step process to meet overwhelm and face challenges with confidence. The purpose of the program is to support participants in building a kinder relationship with yourself. This program is led by Kara Taormina and co-facilitated by Yvonne Stedham
- Sept 2024RenoThis one-day retreat is designed for all who desire to learn about mindfulness and mindful self-compassion. No prior experience is required. This retreat offers an opportunity to take time out of our busy lives to experience calm, ease and joy or to rekindle a mindfulness practice.
- January 2024Location is TBDEight-week MBSR curriculum which is designed to help counter habitual thought processes that can create anxiety and resistance to what is happening in the present moment.
What Clients Say
Paula, Strategic Customer Management - Business Operations, Microsoft
Yvonne is a wonderful teacher who cares deeply for her students. Her classes provide not only a foundational knowledge in mindfulness but also the skills and resources needed to further develop your practice. Through Yvonne's instruction I have developed consistent meditation and mindfulness practices that help me manage stress and improved my quality of life, both personally and professionally.
bottom of page