Please find below upcoming events, workshops and retreats in 2023 and 2024.
I look forward to connecting with you soon! Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions about the upcoming events!!!!!
- Mon, Oct 09Incline VillageOct 09, 7:00 PM – Oct 12, 7:00 PMIncline Village, 111 Country Club Dr, Incline Village, NV 89451, USAThis 4-day National Judaical College program is an opportunity to pause from the many complexities of being a judge and find some space to breathe and reflect. It is a practice of learning to pay attention to our thoughts, emotions, and physical sensations and acknowledging whatever is present.
- Multiple DatesWed, Oct 18RenoOct 18, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMReno, 10385 Double R Blvd, Reno, NV 89521, USAIn this 6-week in person course, you will learn a three-step process to meet overwhelm and face challenges with confidence. The purpose of the program is to support participants in building a kinder relationship with yourself. This program is led by Kara Taormina and co-facilitated by Yvonne Stedham
- Multiple DatesSat, Oct 21Mindfulness in Daily LifeOct 21, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMMindfulness in Daily LifeThis FREE, 1-hour session typically begins with a short Transitioning and Arriving practice and includes a 15 to 20-minute guided meditation. The focus of this session is the practical application of mindfulness in daily life.
- Multiple DatesSat, Dec 09Location is TBDDec 09, 9:00 AM – 3:30 PMLocation is TBDThese half-day retreats are offered without charge to members of the South Reno Mindfulness (SRM) community. Much of the retreat will be in silence and will be focused on mindfulness practices, such as the body scan, mindful movement, and sitting mediation
- Sept 2024RenoSept 2024Reno, 18350 Mt Rose Hwy, Reno, NV 89511, USAThis one-day retreat is designed for all who desire to learn about mindfulness and mindful self-compassion. No prior experience is required. This retreat offers an opportunity to take time out of our busy lives to experience calm, ease and joy or to rekindle a mindfulness practice.
What Clients Say
Paula, Strategic Customer Management - Business Operations, Microsoft
Yvonne is a wonderful teacher who cares deeply for her students. Her classes provide not only a foundational knowledge in mindfulness but also the skills and resources needed to further develop your practice. Through Yvonne's instruction I have developed consistent meditation and mindfulness practices that help me manage stress and improved my quality of life, both personally and professionally.